Personal Effects Sea Freight Service
Servicing Brisbane and Gold Coast
We are happy to announce we are now offering a personal effects sea freight service from Brisbane to many international destinations. Sea freight is a great option if you are sending multiple boxes or suitcases and are looking for a more price friendly alternative to air freight. Sea freight transit times are longer than sending goods by air but there are great savings to be made.
Depot or Door To Sea Port Service
Extended Transit Times
Multiple Suitcases or Boxes
Great For Sending Larger Volumes
Ireland - United Kingdom
New Zealand - Thailand
Pacific Islands - SE Asia
United States and more
A Great Service For Sending:
Clothing - Books - Bicyces
Linen and Manchester
Boxes or Suitcases are Preferred
How It Works
1. Contact us below to check our rates and secure room in the next shipment.
2. Securely pack your items into boxes or suitcases, listing them on the packing list as you go (no dangerous goods).
3. Complete the supplied paperwork as best you can. Scan a copy of your passport for customs purposes.
4. Arrange to drop your items at our depot or arrange for us to collect your items and finalise payment.
5. We will securley pack your items on an approved pallet and use strapping and wrapping to ensure they are well protected.
6. Your items will then leave Australia headed to their destination by sea. Transit times vary depending on destination and when our next shipment leaves Brisbane.
7. Once your shipment arrives at it's destination, you can arrange to collect your shipment from the sea port. Further info regarding customs clearance will be provided upon booking.